SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster for the P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for the P365 Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
I ordered Sig logo’d 365 Kydex appendix from Top Gun Supply.

I don’t have a 365 yet, but I went ahead and ordered the holster so I’d be ready for when ADCO gets one in.

If you like appendix carry, I would recommend this holster. It seems well made and I don’t have any complaints with it.

On Gun Broker people are gouging for this holster asking over $100 in such me cases. TGS has them in stock and not being opportunists with their pricing.

Just wanted to give the holster a thumbs up if you’re looking for something like it.

Link to the holster

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
What is that funky attachment on the side of it?

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's clearly a tuck strut, sheesh. Roll Eyes
Um, what's a tuck strut? Smile

Posts: 143 | Registered: August 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
It’s common in appendix holsters. It pushes against the belt and drives that side of the pistol (read the grip) back into the body.

My first expeience with such a contraption was with my first T-Rex Arms appendix holster. It’s a simple yet effective way to keep the gun in tight to your body. Not world changing mind you, just mildly helpful.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
It’s where you put your dick so you don’t blow it off.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4580 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I hate to see AIWB holsters designed with extra material under/forward of the muzzle. Cutting that back to just where it rounds over and wraps around the front of the slide would increase comfort significantly.

As is, that extra material will contact the wearer’s thigh when seated or squatting.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Vedder Holsters is making their Light Tuck model for the P365. I ordered one last week. Word is it should be shipping on or before
Valentine's Day.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure Paul at PJ Holsters is making them.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Clinger holsters is making them.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post