SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X-Carry Holsters?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Carry Holsters? Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
Anyone here have a IWB or OWB X-Carry Holster they like? I know the P320 Carry & X-Carry share some compatibility.

Just wanted to put it out there for anyone that's walked this road already.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
I just pickup one of these in full size. Fits all of my P320s including my X5, full and compact size 9mm RX’s and my 45 versions.

Can’t beat the price and comes with an included Tech-lock.

Bladetech Signature Line

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TrojanX4,

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I'm using an alien gear IWB that was originally purchased for a P320 Compact. P320 compact holsters work fine for the X-Carry.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I found that the leather holsters I currently have for a P229R will work with mine. I needed to work the leather some- put the pistol in and twist it in the holster to stretch it a bit.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Safariland Model 578 Pro Fit.

Safariland X-Five Holster

Fits my 320 X-Five and my P226's for good measure.

Also fits the Ruger Mark IV when I tried it on a whim.

It also fits these other firearms if you should own them.

Safariland 578 Fit Chart

Posts: 50 | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post