SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320SC Grip frames.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320SC Grip frames. Login/Join 
Press hard,
Three copies
posted
Just FYI, new production SC grips are still made to accommodate the larger original slide lock levers. Just received a SC Med made 4/17 like this.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Where did you find it? I've looked all over and found none in stock. One LE supply in GA supposedly had a good stock but he's also out and trying to get some more direct from SIG.

Even SIGTAC is out...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Quantico Tactical showed out of stock when I ordered Monday but arrived today. Have had nothing but great transactions with them, online or in person.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post