SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X-VTAC, exempt from upgrade?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-VTAC, exempt from upgrade? Login/Join 
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
I just tried to use my X-VTAC slide on my upgraded FCU, and it will not work. I called sig last month and asked them if the upgrade applied to my serial number, they said no, it's already upgraded... It doesn't have the cut in the slide, nor the FCU thingy. Today I tried to mix and match, and no beuno.

Are the X-series FCU's and slides not going to be compatible with the upgraded P320's, or is Sig mistaken on my pistol being shipped upgraded?

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig mistaken on my pistol being shipped upgraded?

Maybe it slipped through the cracks. Send to me or post a photo & I will compare to mine. My VTAC has the slide cutout & it is raw indicating done after finish was applied to the slide. Incidently my VTAC has a super light trigger. Average of 10 with Lyman digital hooked at the tip curve is 3lb 14oz & 4lb 13oz where the center of my finger rests. My X5 is 4lb 12oz & 5lb 13oz.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:
quote:
Sig mistaken on my pistol being shipped upgraded?

Maybe it slipped through the cracks. Send to me or post a photo & I will compare to mine. My VTAC has the slide cutout & it is raw indicating done after finish was applied to the slide. Incidently my VTAC has a super light trigger. Average of 10 with Lyman digital hooked at the tip curve is 3lb 14oz & 4lb 13oz where the center of my finger rests. My X5 is 4lb 12oz & 5lb 13oz.

I don't need to send you a picture, I have another upgraded slide and the VTAC obviously is not upgraded. I was asking if any of the X series were upgraded or not, and you answered that question, Thank you.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post