SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Joined the P320 X5 Club
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joined the P320 X5 Club Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted
After reading the posts on the P320 X5 over the last couple of weeks, I decided to get one. Ordered it on Sunday night and picked it up from my FFL this morning. Great service from Alabama to Arizona!

Took it to the range this afternoon and was very impressed. Went through 200 rounds (50 Remington, 50 S&B, 50 MagTech and 50 SIG Elite) with absolutely no problems. I was really surprised at how light it felt, especially compared to my other X5’s. Despite being lighter, I didn’t sense any more flip or recoil. Very smooth and tight, couldn’t be happier. First field strip was a little tough, getting the take down lever to rotate. After my thumb gave out, I put a small block of wood against it and it turned without much problem.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great! Love mine, although I did experience a little bit of trigger slap. Very accurate and soft shooting. I was impressed by how light the slide was too.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
They sure are good looking and I'd like to shoot one soon. A friend got one and I handled it this week. The grip felt boxy to me and I was really disappointed in the trigger. It didn't feel any better then my stock full size P320. I really like the sights though.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
I've found pulling the trigger continuously as you turn the take down levers wiggles it loose.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! That's good info. I got mine Wednesday and taking it to the range tomorrow.

"Life is tough, Life is tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Posts: 85 | Location: GA | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man are they sharp looking.

Congratulations!

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I have not examined any form of 320X5 pistol, have looked at, but not shot the P320.

Just my opinion, the X5/Carry, should have been the model first introduced.

It is a sharp looking piece.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Dang those are good looking!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
Picked up mine today and field stripped it. Lubed it up well and it goes into battery now. Can't wait to run some strong ammo through it and break it in.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post