SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bruin went on an outing... First time to the range....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bruin went on an outing... First time to the range.... Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
Finally had a chance to take this to the range. I ran 50 rounds of Sellier and Billot 10mm through it, then 9 more rounds of Sig Performance 10mm. I was using first the Checkmate mags that came with the gun, then two Tripp Research 9 round Cobra Mags.

Lubbed the gun wet with FP-10, as they suggest, and confined the session to 50 rounds (or so). They recommend cleaning and lubbing every 50 rounds for 300 to 500 rounds as a break in period.

Ran like a top, no issues, very accurate and tame recoil. The difference between the Bruin and a custom Colt Delta Elite I have was noticeable with the extra slide length.

Also took this guy along.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I absolutely LOVE my Bruin, it’s almost boring the accuracy I’m getting out of this gun! Dan Wesson really knows how to make em! Not to mention it is a beautiful piece.Love my 10mms.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post