SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody Want SIG to Bring Back the P250?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody Want SIG to Bring Back the P250? Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Yes

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Mine doesn't come out very often these days.
But then again most of my Sigs don't come out very often.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Grumpy, sell those SIG's in the Classifieds.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top-ADA:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
The 320 and 250 frames and interchangeable.

So the P250 FCU will also work in the
320 and visversa? That is good to know.

thanks

Just to be clear, no. The P250 FCU has a hammer, it is absolutely not compatible with the P320. The only things they share are the grip modules (and that depends on generations with the slide release) and the magazines.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have two compacts already in 40 and 45. Would love to have a full size in 10mm.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
Grumpy, sell those SIG's in the Classifieds.

Nah, I love them but they're just a bit heavy for CCW for my liking.
But they don't eat much & seem happy hanging together in the safe. Wink

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
quote:
Originally posted by Top-ADA:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
The 320 and 250 frames and interchangeable.

So the P250 FCU will also work in the
320 and visversa? That is good to know.

thanks

Just to be clear, no. The P250 FCU has a hammer, it is absolutely not compatible with the P320. The only things they share are the grip modules (and that depends on generations with the slide release) and the magazines.

Thanks for the clarification.

Posts: 4 | Registered: April 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Not me. I owned briefly a P250SC-9mm when the price dropped to around $400+tax.

I could not get used to the trigger and sold it to a Pima County Sheriff (female) who absolutely loves it.

IMO, P250 was not one of Sig's better ideas.

Wink yeah that whole modular gun concept is never gonna go any wear

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwm1150
posted Hide Post
I like my mid sized p250 in .380, Bought a sub compact grip and switched it out. The pistol is a little thick but is light weight. Just wish the mags were a lot cheaper.

Posts: 176 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cwm1150:
I like my mid sized p250 in .380, Bought a sub compact grip and switched it out. The pistol is a little thick but is light weight. Just wish the mags were a lot cheaper.

SIG currently has subcompact 12-round mags for the P250 .380 on sale for $8.99.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwm1150
posted Hide Post
I hope that is still going until I get paid. I will buy a few then.

Posts: 176 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by electric57:
I picked up a p250c 9mm several months ago and finally got it to the range last week. Overall I like it. It's a 15 rd revolver. Very nice!

Izzakklee! Big Grin

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have now owned five, still have the sc’s in .40 S&W and 9mm and a c in 9mm. I fold the f .45 due to it’s size and the c .40 because it only had one mag. I got a deal on SP2022/2340 .40/.357 mags and bought the mags and both a 2022 and a 2340 in .40. I like the P250 series of guns.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Man there are a lot of old threads being resurrected. What was this called, necroposting?

And as for the topic, one year removed from my previous post in the thread: still 'nyet'. Razz

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
I have a sub compact, even bought the exchange kit for the compact size.

I cut down the compact frames to fit the sub compact slide. I found it a nice gun but lost interest in it and now it just sits in the safe.

Overall I liked the gun, but never was able to shoot it that well.

I probably should just sell it off.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I bought one when they first came out and just didn't warm to it at all. The trigger was the issue for me. I doubt they will bring them back.

Polymer frame, striker fired is the going thing even though, I know, HK does polymer frame hammer fired, but still.

If the trigger had been SA/DA and shorter pull, I might have been more inclined to have kept the gun.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I bought a P250 compact in 9mm last year and would really like a sub compact .... but they seem to be few and far between on gun broker....

I messed up and saw what looked like a sub compact conversion on the Sig Web site and paid top retail for it and it was actually a Compact conversion....

So, I think I might look for a 357 compact...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. I initially ignored my 250 that I got used for a great price. Once I fired it I loved it. I went to find another and discovered they had been killed off. I managed to find four more in various sizes. Three sit in boxes in the safe, two are out for carry. My wife prefers the 320, so she has some of those. I caught a couple of sales early on, so we have an ammo can full of magazines, including 8 21 rounders.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a redesign. Make it DA/SA as was originally designed on the German gun, which was only 9mm. It had a DA/SA design with 3mm reset on the subsequent SA shots.

Thin it down some, make it between sub and compact size. Make it more “squarish SIG like”

They could make a 250 “P365 version that works-maybe”

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just traded my G26 gen 4 for a 3 sum p250. A full, compact and sub compact. Slides, grips and mags.

I Shoot it as well or better than the Glock.

Good trade for me.

Posts: 17 | Registered: October 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post