SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hogue G10 Grips For P226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogue G10 Grips For P226 Login/Join 
posted
Which texture has the most roughness ?
I have the checkered which feel good but was wondering if there was one above them on the roughness scale .
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
To me: Chain Link > Piranha > Checkered

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Yep Pirhana would be a little more aggressive. I have the pirhanas on my 226 and think they are great. I dont carry it though so idk about rubbing and all that.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Piranha are my favorite of these grips.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prefer the checkered, must have tender hands

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I just received a set of checkered P229 grips from Hogue today. The factory grips were always slipping a little when my hands got sweaty in warm weather.

The texture is perfect---I wish I'd gotten a set sooner.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chain Link provides the most grip.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Hard call... I have a set of Piranhas on one and the Legion I just picked up has a different type of G10. The Piranha grip has larger indentions than the legion .... grit is much finer on the Legion but I can't tell which one is 'better'.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post