SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig came to a local exhibition...really liked what I saw
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig came to a local exhibition...really liked what I saw Login/Join 
posted
A new local gun shop held a "mini Shot Show" today, and Sig had a table. The rep was super nice, and I couldn't believe it when I realized we went to the same college (he many years later than I Smile ).

They had lots of new stuff to show that I'd never seen up close, and I wish I had taken pictures to share, but that's just not second-nature to me.

I handled my first P365, and I will have one!

My favorite, though, was the RATTLER PISTOL! The one on display had a Sig can on it and just looked awesome. I loved the telescoping/adjustable arm brace Wink

Anyway, they sent a great rep and some really nice offerings to show off...my interest in some of the new Sig products has been renewed.

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I appreciate how SIG is always looking to create new products and am a big fan. Just wish they'd tighten up the qc a bitSmile Any new pistols besides the rattler we haven't seen?

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really didn't have time to look at everything...I was on my lunch break and had to get back to work. That's why I wish I had thought to take some pics...they had quite a bit of stuff on the table.

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post