SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Owners Manual For Sig P224
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Owners Manual For Sig P224 Login/Join 
Picture of cremaley
posted
Recently purchased a used Sig P224 that did not come with the owners manual. Found a pdf on line but would like to get a hard copy. Any ideas how I might do this. If anyone here has one they would like to sell I am definitely interested.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Try calling Sig to see if they still have copies.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Plan on doing that tomorrow.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Called Sig Customer Service today and they definitely have them. Putting one in the mail to me today. Problem solved.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

posted Hide Post
You will enjoy the pistol. Terrific shooter and a very solid EDC gun

Posts: 76 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dav:
You will enjoy the pistol. Terrific shooter and a very solid EDC gun

Thanks I've already had it at the range and love the way it shoots. Very accurate.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member