SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Loving my new P365!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loving my new P365! Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
Shot my new P365 for the first time yesterday. Mine is the stainless version with night sights. I have two 12 round mags on backorder.

It was pretty cold out, so my fingers had a hard time topping off the mags. I made it about 50 rounds and called it a day. All went well and it shot great. It will take me some getting used to. This was shot from about 7 yards...

Once I get my Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra-max IWB holster, it will by my EDC.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Tony. Great little gun, isn't it?

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Nice,

Part of me wants to get the two tone model, but I have so many flawless rounds through mine and it's very accurate.

I do have an XL on the way though.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
Looks just like mine. I can't sing its praises enough. What a fantastic little pistol. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who owned the factory two tone version. I do want to add a Nitron version as my next. Congatulations on your P365... We told you so. Smile

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats and nice shooting...I heard some people in the bay next to me at the range the other day praising a new purchase - it was a P365.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please don't bust me for this question, but, how would you decide weather or not to get one with a safety?

Posts: 232 | Registered: April 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Personal preference combined with experience with the utilization of a manual safety. Plus, you don't have to use the safety if you don't want to.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the XL made with a safety?

Posts: 232 | Registered: April 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Uplula is your best bet for loading all your pistol magazines.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still amazed at the accuracy of this pistol and I see that the OP is enjoying the same -

If capacity and grip-size aren't an issue for a SIG shooter, I'm starting to wonder about the usefulness of owning the 320X Compact and a 365 (as in my current collection).

Posts: 24 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Yep, bought the same model just a few weeks ago. Even started a thread praising it. Love it so much I just ordered the XL version.
It’s amazing how well I shoot this little pistol,

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Glad and not surprised to see everyone else's similar praises. I was also practicing raising from low ready and double-tapping (two shots in one second) onto the printer paper and keeping all the shots on paper at 7 yards. I was very happy about that.

Tony.

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Conceal carried it for the first time today. Got the Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra-max for it and it disappeared! When I carried my G23 in my C-TAC, my forearm would brush against the grip when walking if carried at 3 o'clock. I could only use appendix carry without printing.

With the P365/Infidel, There was virtually no printing under the collared dress sweater I was wearing. I should have a IWB spare mag carrier this week.

Tony.

posted Hide Post
I am a fan of the gun myself. They are the perfectly sized firearm for concealability.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes love mine too, Very accurate and easy to carry.

Posts: 5 | Location: Oregon | Registered: July 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post