SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    LIMA365 Laser on my wife’s P365 - Photos - IMO - Sig did this RIGHT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LIMA365 Laser on my wife’s P365 - Photos - IMO - Sig did this RIGHT Login/Join 
posted
My wife’s LIMA365 arrived today and after reading the directions I successfully mounted this red laser on her P365...If you buy one read the directions on mounting because this unit does NOT slide on or off. It mounts to the pistol rail which I really like...Assembled in the US also guys....seems to be well built and it fits like a GLOVE....

I will let the pictures show you the fit....Mrs. Sigarmsp226 is happy so I am happy...will get this sighted in over the weekend and get her round count up another 100+ rounds.

Now to find a holster so I can carry this thing IWB when we go out at night or to the movie....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I'm eager to see the white light.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Nice.

But is it your wife’s, or is it yours?

Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:

Just wait in front of the muzzle and you’ll see the ‘flash’. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Glad Sig has released the laser. I would like to know if the activation switch mounted on the trigger guard adversely impacts the grip purchase?

I do not find the similar Crimson Trace product adversely affecting the pistols on which it is installed.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Nice.

But is it your wife’s, or is it yours?

Wink

Rhino - Good perception my friend. I have never carried a pistol with a laser but this one does spark my interest so for now I will let my wife call it hers but it could become mine after a few range sessions and breaking in a comfortable IWB holster... Big Grin

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I’d like to have the same setup for my wife.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Where did you pick this up?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Is there an on/off switch so that you can shoot the 365 without wearing down the batteries? Also, I'd be interested in how dirty the laser's lens gets and about cleaning frequency of the lens.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Made by Crimson Trace? 'Made in USA' would seem to say so, especially if that activation switch is still under patent. Guess S&W will have to be content making back some money considering all of the lost Shield sales due to that pesky P365...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
quote:

Are they actually making a white light version in this size? Because I will absolutely buy it.

Yes

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
From the picture, the laser looks a bit off-center. You won't be sighting in the pistol for 100 yards (I think), but I'd be interested to know if you have a hard time centering the laser for different ranges.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pingman274:
Where did you pick this up?

Black Market Arms in MO. I have bought from this company before. Their customer service is THE BEST. Had this laser two days after I ordered it from them. They also sell on GB....Mark

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
Is there an on/off switch so that you can shoot the 365 without wearing down the batteries? Also, I'd be interested in how dirty the laser's lens gets and about cleaning frequency of the lens.

No Sir. No off/on switch and in dry fire handling only so far this laser comes on every time I securly grab this grip....Mark

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
quote:

Are they actually making a white light version in this size? Because I will absolutely buy it.

Dwd - Yes Sir. Here is a short video I found on You Tube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d74peipbGV0

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
From the picture, the laser looks a bit off-center. You won't be sighting in the pistol for 100 yards (I think), but I'd be interested to know if you have a hard time centering the laser for different ranges.

IL Cattivo - Thanks Sir for pointing this out. I am going to remove and re-install this laser to insure I mounted it correctly. Because it is not a slide on unit I may not have lined up the laser with the rail correctly....I will let you know what I learn....Mark

UPDATE - You were right Sir... I removed the laser completly and started over and as I did I noticed that on one side on the inside of the part was a small area of excess plastic where the runner breaks off of this molded part and that is located at the top of the rail that goes into the groove on the P365 rail. Took a razor knife and trimmed off the excess material and re-mounted the laser. Perfectly alligned now...

Worth others checking if they get this laser sight. It is actually present on both sides since the connection rails between the laser and the pistol rails is two separate pieces. One on the left side and one on the right...

Thanks again Sir for pointing out this issue that would have caused me all kinds of problems when sighting in...Mark