SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Say hello to my little friend! EVO3 S2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Say hello to my little friend! EVO3 S2 Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I brought home a new little friend last night! I had to leave out of town early this AM for work in Virginia, so I wont be able to play with it until the weekend. I only had time to take :a crappy cell phone pic:

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nice! I have its bigger brother and love it. Enjoy!

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nice! I have it’s bigger brother and love it. Enjoy!
capital one bank branch hours

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
A weapon transformed by the "stabilizing brace", at least for those who don't want to jump through the SBR hoops.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Congrats!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A buddy got his a couple weeks ago. I like it. Great price on the LE program for those who qualify.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I assume the faux suppressor comes off and you can mount a real suppressor somehow? Is there a tri-lug under there?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Congrats. I assume the faux suppressor comes off and you can mount a real suppressor somehow? Is there a tri-lug under there?

Yes and yes, but I believe it's just 1/2 x 28.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:

Yes and yes, but I believe it's just 1/2 x 28.

Yup, yup and yup. I didnt get to break her down yet though! That faux suppressor is by silencerco, so the Osprey I believe it is fits perfectly. I have a Hybrid in jail right now, I'm not sure if it fits, but bm I will probably imprison a Osprey for it.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Sweet! I have pretty much the same setup with the HB Industries rail and K-barrel, although the HBI barrel comes with a 1/2x28 threads and 3-lug, which is great IMO.

The HBI rail is sooooo much nicer than the old cheese grater of the early Scorpions (which mine was).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 442 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post