SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Out of a sense of duty, I had to let you all know SIG is giving away a P210 Target this month.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Out of a sense of duty, I had to let you all know SIG is giving away a P210 Target this month. Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
https://www.sigsauer.com/promotions/

Better a member than someone else. I do have it on good authority that 12131 has agreed to re-Karma it to me if he wins. Wink

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
When I first read the post title, I thought, "why would they give away a test target from some random P210?" Razz

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I haven't won a SIG giveaway yet, so why should my luck change now? Frown

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
I'm convinced that a member can be "too old" to win. Well there goes my chance.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I'll let you shoot it when I win!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the reminder.

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
If I was ever lucky enough to win one of these, this would be a nice one to win! Thanks for the reminder.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vincent317
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Udo:
I'm convinced that a member can be "too old" to win. Well there goes my chance.

I thought about that when I entered my birth year and had to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll to get to it.

Posts: 593 | Location: NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ziggy308
posted Hide Post
Ok i am in.

need to post picks for item up for sale

Posts: 566 | Location: lost in Illinois | Registered: March 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I really don't expect lightning to strike twice what with 12131's generosity to me last month. But I entered anyway. Smile BB61, thanks for the reminder.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tall Pine
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Is this a 1 pistol giveaway or are they giving away one per month?

Posts: 96 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tall Pine:
Thanks for the heads up. Is this a 1 pistol giveaway or are they giving away one per month?

Sig does a different giveaway each month. I keep forgetting about it though so reminders like BB61 posted are nice.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tall Pine
posted Hide Post
Cool. I guess you have to enter for each one. I get it. Should be easy now that I had to create an account. Hope they stand by their word and don't sell off my info to all the interweb marketeers.lol

Posts: 96 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Just remember, I’m only being nice because the Karma gods have already said that if I don’t win, 12131 will win and then he will re-karma it to me as his favorite something or other on the forum. Wink Good luck. I hope a forum member wins!

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

When this old fart wins it, I'll be putting my X-5 Scandic up for sale.

Posts: 492 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am curious as to what all the hype is about. This would probably be the only way I'll find out.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Do they really give these out or is it just a ploy for more e-mail addresses? LOL.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! Registered.

I don't usually register for these things, but that's a pretty sweet pistol Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post