SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Out of a sense of duty, I had to let you all know SIG is giving away a P210 Target this month.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Out of a sense of duty, I had to let you all know SIG is giving away a P210 Target this month. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks,

I have my name in the drawing. You sure can't win if you don't play the game.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys not to kill your hopes. If you read the Official rules it says.
Dates below

MONTHLY GUN GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Dates:

This Sweepstakes is valid from September 1, 2017 (“Game-Start”) through midnight EST September 30, 2017. (“Game-End”).

It's already been over for 2 months now. Mad

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I think that the fine print is just outdated. We have some members that check this monthly.

Or maybe you are right Wink

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
I think that the fine print is just outdated. We have some members that check this monthly.

Or maybe you are right Wink

Thanks, I just wanted to see if you could enter more than once. That's how I ended up seeing it. I enter a few different ones a month and sometimes get them mixed up. As we see from this rebate deal Sig doesn't keep on top of things very well.