SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pics of my 10 MM's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pics of my 10 MM's Login/Join 
Picture of rimler
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rimler,

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum".
("If you wan't peace, prepare for war")
- Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Posts: 217 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet that comp looks cool at night!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rimler
posted Hide Post
Added a couple more pics, G20 Added.Smile

Posts: 217 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rimler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dog44:
I bet that comp looks cool at night!

I have not shot it at night yet, but I imagine it would look pretty cool.

posted Hide Post

Love me some 10 mm

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rimler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:

Love me some 10 mm

Very Nice!

Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I'm starting to dislike picture threads. They usually cause my wallet to become significantly lighter.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rimler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy346:
Very nice. I'm starting to dislike picture threads. They usually cause my wallet to become significantly lighter.

I know what you mean... running out of room in my gun safe, but free up space in my wallet.

posted Hide Post
am I the only one seeing a gray dot in the center of the page, with a horizontal bar through the center ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
am I the only one seeing a gray dot in the center of the page, with a horizontal bar through the center ?

No

So, I'll add to the thread. Please excuse the poorly painted controls it was a test with some paint I had around that didn't come out well. I'm planning on having all the controls refinished black and a set of wood grips kind of like a performance center theme. I detail stripped it, bead blasted it and them polished the flats so about half way there.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1193 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rimler
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not seeing what your are referring to.

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Looks like this

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1193 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rimler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:
Looks like this

Interesting... I see the pics fine on the PC. But mobile, I don't see them. I notice you are posting the screen shot from mobile.

The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see the gray dots

The images are being hosted on a secure site (HTTPS vs. HTTP) so if you do not have an association/account with that server/service you see the gray dots.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
quote:
I see the gray dots

The images are being hosted on a secure site (HTTPS vs. HTTP) so if you do not have an association/account with that server/service you see the gray dots.

What host site are they hosted on? I'd like to see them.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:
Looks like this

That's what I see too.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the dots as well.

quote:
Always outnumbered, Never out gunned.

Posts: 1339 | Location: Central Missouri | Registered: April 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaptaboom:
I got the dots as well.

Rimler, is that CBOB a DW/CZ? Looks just like mine and I love it!

quote:
Always outnumbered, Never out gunned.

Posts: 1339 | Location: Central Missouri | Registered: April 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I have two G20s. They both look alike. Not much more exiting than a grey dot-bar combination, really.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rimler
posted Hide Post
Should be good to see them now. I was using google photo.. back to photobucket.