SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Difference between CZ Kadet Adapters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Difference between CZ Kadet Adapters Login/Join 
posted
I have a dedicated CZ Kadet .22, which I love.
But I want to get an adapter for my centerfire CZ's.
What is the difference between the Kadet Adapter II 01610 (which goes for about $380-400), vs the P07 Kadet Adapter 01615 and P09 Kadet Adapter 01618 (both of which go for about $240)?
And I think I want the Adapter II 01610 for my 75 B, BD, PCR, and P01?
Any other guidance or input appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Scott

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Apples and oranges. The p07 adapter recoils the entire slide. The Kadet II, iirc, was upgraded to fit the omega frame. I don't have an experience with the p07 but the 75-based kit is superb imo.

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
Apples and oranges. The p07 adapter recoils the entire slide. The Kadet II, iirc, was upgraded to fit the omega frame. I don't have an experience with the p07 but the 75-based kit is superb imo.

Explain more?

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it.
Thank you.