SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ P10-C (9mm) Help Needed (suppressor ready)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P10-C (9mm) Help Needed (suppressor ready) Login/Join 
SIGforum Magician
posted
I am the benefactor of one of these in a trade. It is the suppressor ready model.

I was excited to use it w/ my suppressor.

The short version is, without the can, it shoots great. Put the can on it and the slide will not cycle. My instincts tell me this is a recoil spring issue.

With all the great and smart people on here, I bet someone has experience and / or someone can tell me what I need to do to resolve this.

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 1091 | Location: Winter Park, FL | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
What ammo are you using and bullet weight?
I had an FN that would run all ammo with one spring but not the other with the can on.
I have a buddy with the same CZ as you I’ll give him a yell.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Magician
posted Hide Post
Nframe - I am using GECO 124 and American Eagle 124

Neither would cycle the slide.

Thanks for asking your fried.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Winter Park, FL | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Hey.
He says with his suppressor he can use a bullet weights. 115–147 it may have to do with the can in your case?
Do you have any 147 grn ammo? I’ve had the best luck with that weight and it is quieter.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have the correct piston (Neilson device?)

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Magician
posted Hide Post
I am using the one that came with my can.

quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Do you have the correct piston (Neilson device?)

Nframe. thanks for that. i was hoping he was going to say I need a different recoil spring. and yes, I have 147 weight ammo. will try it

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Magicman_007,