SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Scorpion Elite vs regular Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scorpion Elite vs regular Sig Login/Join 
Picture of rjinaz85308
posted
Other than the color, beavertail, and front serrations, what are the differences. TIA

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American GI.
One died for your soul; the other for your freedom..

Posts: 1134 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Threaded Barrel, Nightsights, G10 grips & SRT.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
And it's made with bits of real scorpion, so you know it's good.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Not much aside from what's been said, but I personally think the Scorpion looks pretty bad @$$...

I realize, however, in 10 to 15 years, the whole FDE 'Tacticool' fad that spawned this color scheme will probably make it appear very dated.

Like the 1980's fads of slick Novak sights or the black slide/stainless frame 1911 skunk guns, this one may not wear well in the future. But basic black always is in fashion, so your 'regular' P226 won't get "that's so two thousand-teens, man!" comments.

Personally I'd go with the Scorp. Just has a definite cool factor.

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I keep thinking I should have my P229 Elite cerakoted to make it a Scorpion...but then it would be a faux scorpion.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
I keep thinking I should have my P229 Elite cerakoted to make it a Scorpion...but then it would be a faux scorpion.

It's the stinger that counts...
Cool

Maj, USAF, Ret.
Life Member: DAV, MOAA, SCV, TSRA, and VFW,
NRA Benefactor

Posts: 14 | Location: Low Country of South Carolina | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post