SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Canik TP9SFX constant failure to eject
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canik TP9SFX constant failure to eject Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Get a Glock.

It will just be getting broken in after 200,000 rounds.

I just don't understand why people take a chance on these unproven guns.
The price of a less expensive gun vs the price of ammo to prove that they actually work makes no sense to me.

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Get a Glock.

The price of a less expensive gun vs the price of ammo to prove that they actually work makes no sense to me.

I own Glocks and wanted to try something different with the money that I earn. If only buying Glocks works for you then have at it. I'm fine trying something different since I enjoy shooting and can appreciate a range toy rather than a carry gun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PossibleZombie,

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Imshootin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Get a Glock.

You've probably ordered the same two meals at Chinese restaurants all your life, haven't you?
I've had issues with Sigs, Glocks, Rugers, S&W's as well. The Shield I just bought has been at the S&W mother ship for over a month. That's just to swap out a defective barrel.
Variety is the spice of life, they say. Some people like trying different things. Others like to plod along day after day with the same old boring stuff. Having owned many different brands of firearms, I've learned how to work on and do most of my own repairs. I find it therapeutic.

Dance like no one is watching.

Posts: 117 | Registered: December 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post