SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X-Five front sight options?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X-Five front sight options? Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted
So I'm curious what front sight options are out there for the P320 X-Five as I find the Dawson Fiber Optic to be too thin. My plan is the set this pistol up for home defense use.

I'm not interested in adding an RMR at this time (can't get use to them on pistols).

I'm a huge fan of the Sig X-Ray front sight on my Sig P320 X-Carry. Is this sight available for purchase? I don't see it on their website.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigarms229,

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4519 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Sig's webstore is really not very good. Give customer service (or maybe the Pro Shop) a call and ask if they have those sights for sale. I was under the impression all 320's had the same dovetails, including the 320 X-series.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post