SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sadly my P320 saga draws to a close...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sadly my P320 saga draws to a close... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I've owned 5 different P320's,all 9mm,different variations.Could never really feel the love. I have 1 P320-45 full size that I do enjoy as it is a fun gun to shoot and is quite accurate. I have a GG guide rod in it and use 12# springs to fire 185 gr. Wadcutters.Soft and accurate so it's my only plastic Sig I'll keep. My other metal Sigs will remain. Can't beat the classics!

Posts: 167 | Location: Central Florida-Behind the orange safety cones | Registered: July 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 320 helped me to transition to left handed shooting while an arm injury to my right heals. Definitely has soul. My Smith and Ruger revolvers were no help there and neither were my 226s, 228s or my 229.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the complete opposite between Glocks and my Sigs. I’ve carried in law Enforcement a G 19, G17 and 26 as a back up. It takes me a while to adjust to the sight picture and grip angle. I shoot Glocks high left. In my hand, Sig P226 and P320 are both dead on tack drivers. The same applies to my M&P series. If you shoot better with your Glocks, then invest in more ammunition and get even better.
I’ve not had any issues with my P320s. I sent them in for the recall and had a lightning fast turn around. My next pistol is a P 320 X Carry.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post