SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Apex Triggers for P320

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Apex Triggers for P320 Login/Join 
posted
I just saw this announcement yesterday:

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...iggers-for-sig-p320/

Posts: 32 | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Wonder if they copied the GRAYGUNS design?

When life gets stressful, put down your firearm and play with your Barbie.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Wonder if they copied the GRAYGUNS design?

Too much professional respect for this to happen. I actually saw Randy Lee and Bruce Gray having a conversation at Shot I smiled to myself knowing that they were talking shop. They have worked together in the past and are most likely friends so there's not going to be any design infringements.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I saw that new trigger video too. I'm curious if the trigger makes for a longer pull and if the reset is the same. Since I have small hands, I was also concerned on whether the trigger will sit further forward or not.

Does anyone think that the flat trigger sits further forward than the curved one as far as how you grip the gun and hold the trigger?

I have the same concerns with GRAYGUNS upgrade. I will be buying one or the other.

John

'Technically, It Is Not Illegal To Be Illegal In Massachusetts' ...MA Att. Gen. Martha Coakley

Posts: 1667 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both the original apex and the gg pelt trigger. The one thing that I don't particularly like about the gg trigger is that it pretty much removes the audible click at reset. While minor, I like the audible reset. I also prefer the apex actual trigger face and feel vs the gg trigger. Again minor and subjective. I'll probably get the apex and give it a try. Price seems decent.

Posts: 86 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Looks like these Apex triggers have the "adverse trigger" protrusion above the trigger face too.

The Gray Guns triggers don't, and neither do the earlier Apex P320 triggers.

Posts: 17666 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have gray guns it's great .

Posts: 589 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post