SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Most Shootable Pistol You Own
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most Shootable Pistol You Own Login/Join 
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
226ST, entire gun worked over by Bruce Gray, somewhere around 15k rounds now. Also my last 226 out of what used to be a collection of 20+

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
A 228 and close after that a 210.

A 228 was my EDC for so many years until the 365.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Well, it's weird.... I have XXL hands. But the 232 is the easiest 25 yd hit i have. Da or SA, I am more accurate with it than my full size guns (17, 34, 226, 2022 1911, USP - all....)

I only occasionally carry it because of capacity but there it is.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigNC:
Well, it's weird.... I have XXL hands. But the 232 is the easiest 25 yd hit i have. Da or SA, I am more accurate with it than my full size guns (17, 34, 226, 2022 1911, USP - all....)

I had a similar experience when I used to shoot a P938 and P320 for IDPA. I scored higher on the IDPA classifier with the P938.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

I had a similar experience when I used to shoot a P938 and P320 for IDPA. I scored higher on the IDPA classifier with the P938.

Some guns just fit, I guess!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, it's weird.... I have XXL hands. But the 232 is the easiest 25 yd hit i have.

I had the opposite situation. I have smallish hands, probably somewhere between a small and a medium glove size, but I always did my best shooting with my 92FS. I could just get the pad of my index finger on the trigger for DA shooting with the factory plastic grips. I've since changed to a set of LTT/VZ ultra-thin grips and it's helped a lot, but it's still a big gun for my hands.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig X-Carry or CZ PO1

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
FEG Hi Power.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Wilson cqb.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226...you can almost shoot those things blindfolded.

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Wilson CQB 5" 1911 in .45 acp.

CZ75B worked over by Cajun GW.

SIG Armorer reworked 226 in 9mm.

Most ANY 4" or 6" S&W K/N/L frame revolver.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Three way tie - G19.5 MOS / G17.4, and a Kimberly TLE RL II...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bcjwriter,

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Glock 48. It’s surprisingly fantastic. Better with it than Gen5 G19. It just fits and shoots perfect for me. Maybe I have Girly hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taurus Ti "K" framed ported snubby in 45LC. I just don't miss with this revolver.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A 1960 East German 9X18 Makarov. Amazing accuracy at 21 feet.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
my Steyr M357-A1

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Ed Brown Executive Elite 1911

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Tough to pick. Sig Revolution Carry 1911 is pretty special, as is my bone stock SP2022. But then, against all the odds, I also hit really well with my Smith & Wesson 629 4".

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Sig XO .45

HK VP9

Both tack drivers

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1368 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have some very sweet shooters but for combat style shooting, I'd have to say I'm best with my VP9

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post