SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Most Shootable Pistol You Own
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most Shootable Pistol You Own Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Not counting rimfire pistols, both my Wilson CQB and Les Baer Premier II both .45ACP are the ones I shoot best. Also my S&W 28-2 Highway Patrolman in .357mag.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16660 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Sig SP 2022. It just fits and works great for me.

Posts: 32 | Location: S.E. Ma. | Registered: October 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
My Sphinx SDP Compact. It practically aims itself.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
My P226 9mm Legion...smooth like butter.

““My mother always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.” —Betty White

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My Nighthawk Custom GRPII (Commander sized 1911 in .45 ACP). Totally reliable and accurate as any handgun that I own. This was the "personally owned-department approved duty weapon" that carried for the last 18 months I served as a LEO. If I'd had the opportunity, I would have carried this for the previous 32 years.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pulicords,

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10193 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get my biggest smiles when I'm driving either the Colt Python or the Sig P226 X5.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My SIG 226

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sig p239 9mm and Kahr K9 Elite Stainless

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My late-80’s P226 and my 2017 P226. Relative to my limited ability, they are identical.

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lblanch40
posted Hide Post
P226 MK 25. Great handgun.

Posts: 15 | Location: Georgia | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Back in 2019 I answered "My Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced ..."

"... without question." (Since enhanced with a mag well funnel and Hogue G10 mag well Pirhana grips.)

Now that one is second place, behind my Staccato R

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems like my Beretta M9 was best for making all of the rounds group tightest. A couple of others are not that far behind (G17, SP 2022).

Posts: 3210 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Rimfire: Ruger Mark III Target

Centerfire: HK P7M13

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
S&W M66-2 2.5" with RR/WO. It is a tack driver, and pretty too.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1858 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Just for a straight shooter, the CZ75B is my favorite. I don’t trust the safety, so I don’t carry it or compete with it. My Beretta 92 is my second choice, and I have alot more faith in the “safety” so I carry it and compete with it.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stiab:
S&W M66-2 2.5" with RR/WO.

What is "RR/WO"?

Posts: 3183 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by stiab:
S&W M66-2 2.5" with RR/WO.

What is "RR/WO"?

Red ramp front sight / white outline rear sight.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2019, had I not binned my old account: CZ Custom Shadow T-SA.

Today: Laugo Alien.

-MG

Posts: 1973 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Staccato XC. Runs like a sewing machine.

Posts: 5158 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
It's why I'm on this forum:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post