SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Palmetto State Armory - Your experiences. please!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Armory - Your experiences. please! Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Placed order for 10 S&W M&P 15-22 magazines at 7:20 PM.

Next day 9:14 AM received UPS tracking number.

UPS tracking shows order processed ready for UPS 2:00 PM

This is my first purchase from Palmetto State Armory.
No complains on timing or price $129.99 shipped, pretty darn good.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been very happy with Palmetto. Most items arrive in four to five days. Once it took two weeks for two cans of ammo. But it was free shipping so I do not mind. On the other hand they are evil; with the ability to put something on sale as soon as I have built up my discretionary fund. Four hundred round of 5.56 Gold Dot are heading my way as I type this.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on the time of year, it can take a little while to get your products but I cannot complain as they have always been good to me. There is a reason why everyone buys from them.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post