SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Palmetto State Armory - Your experiences. please!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Armory - Your experiences. please! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I ordered an upper over the weekend and got shipping notification on Monday. Sometimes they are slow to ship, but not this time.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
I've used them multiple times for FNH 5.7 ammo and the turnaround time has been extremely quick.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must be one of the lucky ones. Be it blemished lowers (never actually found a blemish on any of them), complete rifles, upper assemblies or other various ar15 parts, everything has shipped out quickly. I did have one lower parts kit missing a couple springs and after contacting them, they shipped them out in a timely manner.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
My ammo orders from PSA arrive one state away in 4 days. Lowers take about the same.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If the bridge gets washed out, the stagecoach can't get through.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Bought a handgun during their Black Friday sale & picked it up at my FFL 4 days later.

Posts: 207 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch28:
I ordered an upper over the weekend and got shipping notification on Monday. Sometimes they are slow to ship, but not this time.

Was it a noification that a shipping label had been created, or that it was actually picked up by a carrier? Because the created a shipping label for me that went un-updated until I sent a nasty email, then suddenly, it was dropped off at the sorting facility.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Order problems?

Post here on ARFCOM. I am local to PSA and had to use this.

Phone and email? Heck, we're just now getting telegraph poles here in SC. I hear there's a programming career in Morse code. Big Grin

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10 or more orders, on 5 occasions they sent me the wrong items. And they were slow sending them. Exchanges went ok but I don't buy from them anymore. Unless it is just one heck of a deal and I don't mind waiting a month to get the items.

Posts: 65 | Location: NC | Registered: September 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I have ordered a bunch from them,ammo,uppers lowers .
Some things come real fast but with uppers ups gets their grubby hands on them and send them around the country,finally get to my town and the sob send it to local pickup station.
They I have a cuss fight with the tool that worked there.
He's telling me its not there the second time and I see my upper in the pickup rack.
I was a nasty old man and that dredlock have a load of my nasty mouth.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'm one of the few that lives so close to PSA that I just stop in or text the manager that I need something. They usually have it that day waiting for me.
I do a LOT of business with them and bring in goodies on occasion also so that helps. Wink

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm another lucky one. Never had an ordered delayed with them. Last two orders were complete rifle kits, and both orders were received within one week.
Also, some killer deals there.
Skip

Posts: 765 | Location: West Central Ga. | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Hit or miss. Had a couple of orders last year held up by their shipping software debacle. Shipping charges were refunded both times without asking.

Last 2 orders this year I had 2 days later.

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We needed resupply so we sent word by rider to Palmetto State. Despite a prolonged uprising among the natives, the supply train from Palmetto arrived in less than three months with minimal loss of crew and livestock.

By this time next year, they hope to have the telegraph line completed.

All above is true. However the device they use to charge your card is definitely 21st century!

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
You should see the store in Columbia, you would think it is the only place in the state you could buy a gun.

This is about right as far as the crowd goes. Unfortunately, not too many places around town that actually have decent inventory anymore though.

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1120 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a couple things from them during their Christmas sales and everything went smooth... wasn't in a rush though so I didn't really pay attention to how long it took

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Price and quality are outstanding.
Their communication could use a bit of work but that's my only gripe.
I currently have a thousand rounds of AE 9mm on order with them and it only took 36 hours to get a shipping confirmation.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I've ordered a few small items from them. Most took several days to ship, one shipped next day.

I dislike their website. It's generally slow and hangs up from time to time when you do a criteria search.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I have had good luck with them recently. Last fall was able to visit there store in S.C. it was really nice. I have been waiting for them to get more 9mm uppers in stock to go with the Glock 9mm lower AR kit.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I think the longest I've waited was two weeks. A couple of times I've uppers arrive in less than a week.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post