SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Upgrade Email

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
P320 Upgrade Email Login/Join 
posted
Just hit my inbox for the 2 serial numbers I submitted in the 1st hour the site was up. I got 2 emails right after the other.

-----------------------

Dear [Name Removed]

Thank you for successfully registering your P320 for SIG SAUER’s no-cost Voluntary Upgrade Program. It is our goal to keep you informed throughout this process.

We will begin sending information and labels required for returning your P320 throughout October and November. Shipping labels will go out in stages based on when each P320 was registered so you may not see yours immediately.

We would also like to take this opportunity to verify your return shipment information.

Keep in mind that we must have a physical residential address to return your firearm to you (no business or PO Box addresses will be accepted), and an adult over 21 years of age will need to be home to sign for the returned pistol.

The address that we have on file for you is:

[Address Removed]

If this information is incorrect, please call SIG SAUER Customer Service at (603) 610-3000 and select Option 1, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. EST and we will update your information.

Thank you for your patience while we prepare for this upgrade.

------------------------

Since I believe I was one of the first to submit, I hope the labels come sooner rather than later.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No labels yet? Well it's good to know it's moving forward. Thanks!

ETA: must be email bombing cuz I just checked mine and got the same. I think I did it a couple days in.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I got my e-mail at 2:01 Central time. You and I must have been two of the first people who got into the system.

Since my firearm qualification day is this Friday, I guess I'll have to pick another backup/off duty pistol to shoot since my P320 Compact will be gone for a while.

Lessee---my P239, or my P250 Subcompact, or...darn, too many choices!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Just got mine, and I was a little bit late to the party. Mass email to the entire list, perhaps?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I think we need to copy and paste the message a few more times (three threads so far). Razz

SIG must have sent out a mass mailing to everyone who registered, regardless of when. I also got two messages for my two pistols. I'm not getting excited about it until I have a shipping label in my hands.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
A lot of them went out all over the country.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I also got one yesterday.

I registered mine the morning registration stated so if what they say is true, I should be in the initial group to get labels.. No biggie if not..

USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) Bremerton WA.
Sig P938/238 Equinox
Sig P320C RX
Colt Mustang XSP FE

Posts: 50 | Location: Southeast NH | Registered: March 02, 2017Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Guys, there is a thread stickied at the top of this area. Please keep it to that. No need for multiple topics on this.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post