SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther Classic PPS 9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther Classic PPS 9 Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted
My edc is a Walther PPS M1 9mm in a Cross Breed super tuck hybrid holster.
Looking for light wright kydex summer replacement holster.
Suggestions appreciated

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I use a much older version of this: https://blade-tech.com/product...timate-klipt-holster

Mine has a longer tuckable clip, and a slot for the upper clip bolt to allow for adjustable can’t. Both of those things would be easy to modify the new version for.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
For a minimal holster, this is my favorite, by far:

https://blackpointtactical.com/shop/miniwing/

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
A single clip kydex holster. I love mine and the high mount clip keeps it tight to my side and also easy to take on and off the belt with pistol in it. Mine is made my Ozark.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I have a Vedder LightTuck IWB for my PPS. It's not the first IWB holster I've ever owned, but it's the only one I own now.

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Same as grumpy1, I am happy with my single clip for my PPS from Ozarks Holster Co. I have a hybrid from them also. They are my go to for kydex holsters. First heard of Ozarks here on the forum. I have several versions for different pistols. I am very pleased with them all...

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
IWB Exodus Leather for my PPS and 1911

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
I have a Dara single clip holster for a Springfield XDS for IWB and it’s my most comfortable single clip. The clip is curved and blends very well under a light summer shirt. Also, it has full coverage sweat shield on the inner side which covers the slide length and more importantly the rear sight. Very comfortable with no digging of the slide or sight into my bare skin.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I just go to a horsehide SuperTuck in the summer. I tried and hated a lot of single clip holsters. The one I like the best is a Bullard IWB .

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Got one.
Thanks.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post