SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dear Sig: Please make:
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Sig: Please make: Login/Join 
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
A THIN DA/SA single stack 45. 4 inch barrel. 8+1 capacity. Melonite or Nitro finish. Aluminum framed.

But make it THIN. REALLY THIN. And light weight. Thanks! Smile

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
M18 Commemorative

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
10mm P320. WITHOUT manual safety.

Posts: 8414 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An M18 in black

Posts: 467 | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I don't know why Sig won't make a small pocket DAO .380 pistol in the style of LCP or P3AT

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep making the P229/P226 series of guns and do not let the quality slip.

Posts: 196 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
10 MM MPX/some ammo to take advantage of a 10-12" barrel...

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
365xl in 10mm would be sweet.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a Sig revolver. Six shot, Light and compact in 327 caliber. I started shooting hand guns in 1972 and my first was a revolver. I love revolvers and always have.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^ J.P Sauer and Sohn made a sweet revolver back in the day. Some were 357 and fewer were 44.

I think that would be the closest thing you'll find now. They can be had for as little as $100 if you are patient.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Thin DA/SA 7.62x25.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1529 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IANative
posted Hide Post
P226 SAS
P232 (again)
SP2022 w/ SRT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
USN Veteran
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 446 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
10mm 320 AGX Please

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
P320 Grip module with a Grip Safety

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is SIG listening? Great...spare parts for the German made X-series please. Thank you, would be great for thousands of people who bought a very expensive gun and are left in the cold.

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
RX Ex change kits for all models , And Compact that is easy to field Strip like the 226,228,220 ETC.

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the P320C in .22LR.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Speedwobble:
Is SIG listening? Great...spare parts for the German made X-series please. Thank you, would be great for thousands of people who bought a very expensive gun and are left in the cold.

Absolutely! I second this!

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something other than a striker-fired polymer pistol.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Besides my #1 wish of a Sig P225-A1 in stainless or nickel, a 22lr kit for the P365, and also a DAO option for the p365

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post