SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dear Sig: Please make:
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Sig: Please make: Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
A real 550 with the option for either a Swiss or Stanag magazine well. Think Steyer-AUG A3.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
P365 in .380

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gaspipes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:

3. A steel framed P938.

I've wanted this since the 938 came out. I doubt there will ever be one. Would love an all steel 938 Legion.

Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1345 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#1. Ammo

#2. Magazines that don't cost an arm & a leg.

#3. More Ammo

#4. Some more of those cool "Sig Sauer" stools so I can get one for my garage.

#5. Still more Ammo

Thank you.

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
P-220 Legion DA/SA .38 super

I'll second this. I'd also like them to bring back the P220 compact.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
P365 in .380

A P365 in 357 SIG! Eek No, just joking! That would be brutal to shoot! Big Grin But a .380 version would be cool. Cool

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
P-220 Legion DA/SA .38 super

I'll second this. I'd also like them to bring back the P220 compact.

Heck, I'll throw in a third.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A p225 Legion SAO in 357 Sig. I’d even settle for a p220 Carry in that configuration.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steel .22 conversion for the P210A

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn't they make a P226 or P227 in .38 super? Maybe even an X6 variant...OOhhh aahhh

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^ The P226 would do well in 9x21. 38 Super is too long to chamber in the '6.

The P227 will chamber a .38 with a P220 upper, but the magazines would be finicky. An X-Six would be kinda cool, but you'd have to start with the 9mm P220 slide. They aren't easy to come by and are currently out of production.

I had better luck converting my Glock 21s into 38 Super.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If the go-fast guys can make a reliable double-stack 1911 mag for the .38 Super, why would a 227 mag in .38 Super necessarily be finicky?

Heck, if a 220/9mm slide turns out to be that big a deal, a P320 would suit me just fine. I can think of a few other applications for a longer slide on that pistol too.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that SIG has finally started shipping some guns other than P365s our way, I guess it's time to wish for my own selfish self...

1. Get into the primer-making business. There's some serious coin to made doing this, given the Charlie Foxtrot that's transpired this year. You can send the first batch of small pistol and rifle primers my way, thank you very much.

2. Do a proper X-gun, emulating the much missed Mastershop and using the P226 as the baseline. You did just fine with the P210A, now it's time to kick it into high gear and recreate the X-Five and X-Six in HAMMERTIME, so to speak.

3. A carry version of the tungsten P320 Legion/Legend/Lunacy/whatever would be nice, a counterpoint to the Q4 SF.

4. Get serious about upping your ammo manufacturing. It's good stuff.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CLEANDEAN
posted Hide Post
Please Bring back the P227 ( at some future point) in Stainless & chambered in 10 mm. Optics ready.

"I may as well ask for a POTUS re election" with no mail in ballots".

Never judge a man, till you have walked a mile in his shoes.....
That way, you'll be a mile away from him; and you'll have his shoes.

Posts: 181 | Location: So. of 3 Rivers < Penna. VIGILANT CURMUDGEON | Registered: April 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
If the go-fast guys can make a reliable double-stack 1911 mag for the .38 Super, why would a 227 mag in .38 Super necessarily be finicky?

Guess I was thinking DIY conversion. If Sig was to manufacture such a thing purpose built, it should be fine.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ellwood10:
Steel .22 conversion for the P210A

They have them . A friend who was the former Sig Academy facility manager has one. Made in Switzerland today it's worth a small fortune.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randyman:
Couldn't they make a P226 or P227 in .38 super? Maybe even an X6 variant...OOhhh aahhh

The 227 was a financial flop.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

1. Get into the primer-making business.

4. Get serious about upping your ammo manufacturing. It's good stuff.

They are getting into the primer business but recent events screwed it up.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

posted Hide Post
A DA/SA version of the P365.

P239 more slimmed width wise and takes p365 mags.

P225 more slimmed width wise and takes p365 mags.

P938 that takes P365 mags.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OEM caliber conversion barrels for the 226 in 9x21, .356tsw, 9x22 major & .30 Luger.

Posts: 826 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post