SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dear Sig: Please make:
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Sig: Please make: Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ FWIW, BarSto does make a .30 barrel for the 226.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
230 / 232 in 7.65, stainless and lightweight. Safety not needed.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
M18 Commemorative

SIG Releases M18 Commerative Edition... Cool

https://www.sigsauer.com/blog/...ary-service-pistols-

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
Bring back the SSG's and make them use AICS mags.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sox:
How about a something in between a P365 and compact x P320?

I recently asked about same thing (I was thinking a P365 version of the G48, call it a 365XXL lol) on another forum and got an indication from a user there that works for Sig that something like that may be in the works? We'll see?

Posts: 71 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: January 07, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ A single stack P320? I might be in for that. Night sights standard and optic ready, please!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More stainless hammer fired guns.

Posts: 1252 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I'm now on the P320 10mm compact bandwagon. Not all blinged up, not the X-series grip, not the flat trigger, just plain-Jane with night sights.

And compact grips without that stupid rail. How tone deaf is SIG to not have released these in the past 15 years?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6037 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for a DA/SA version of the P365. Even something as thin as a Glock 19 would be welcome.

Posts: 8 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 02, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
I'm now on the P320 10mm compact bandwagon. Not all blinged up, not the X-series grip, not the flat trigger, just plain-Jane with night sights.

And compact grips without that stupid rail. How tone deaf is SIG to not have released these in the past 15 years?

I already posted a few months ago back on page 2, but I'm still in for a basic 10mm P320 as well.

As to dumping the rail, I get it on a nice older gun, but the P320 is just a plastic tool so it doesn't really bother me. The beauty of the platform, however, is that you can pretty easily make your own if you want one with a saw and some sandpaper. Grip modules, especially the basic ones, can be found cheap used, so if you screw it up you're only out $25-$30, and haven't made any modifications to the gun itself.

Posts: 8534 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 /10 double stack
P320/10
P3656 X P938 double stack DA/SA micro
Romeo 2
Official P762 tokarov The Chinese have a clone P226 in 7.62 too
308 MCX
MPX other than 9
X5 X6 Mastershop pistols

What I don’t want: more paint, coloring, grips. They are going the way of Glock - innovation has been replaced by paint. OOOhh a gold trigger

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Challer,

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^

Yeah, all that and a double stack P210.

And please do not make a P210 with a 'enhanced' look.

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A tricked out, golden barreled, comped pocket pistol with a gold trigger as well.

Oh, I guess my dreams have come true. Lol

Posts: 7446 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be pleased as punch if they'd put the MCX carbine on a diet.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by sox:
How about a something in between a P365 and compact x P320?

Like the recently discontinued P320 Subcompact? Big Grin

That's not likely to happen. The P320SC was discontinued for a reason... Not small enough to be a true subcompact like the P365, but not big enough for many folks to shoot well like the P320 Compact/XCompact. It was neither fish nor fowl, and therefore not popular.

I will say this: I've kept my P320 Subcompact .40/.357 Sig for times I travel to restrictive (Communist) states with 10-round magazine capacity limits in cold weather where 9mm may not penetrate through heavy clothing sufficiently (such as when I carried it in Boston in 2017).

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As previously mentioned a DA/SA P365. Or with a grip safety, possibly alloy frame.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
230 / 232 in 7.65, stainless and lightweight. Safety not needed

This , plus one in 9x18M

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Double Action/Single Action SIG 238 in .380 and the p365 in .380.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The p232 in 7.65mm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
SAO 228, old school style

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post