SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dear Sig: Please make:
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Sig: Please make: Login/Join 
posted
SIG, hopefully you peek in here once and awhile.

Hope the AGX will come in all sizes and with safety option.

How about a something in between a P365 and compact x P320?

We will of course need a P210 subcompact.

Lastly, how about a P938 with the P365 mags?

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dear Sig: Please make:

AMMO!! Lots of ammo.....and if you have capacity after that how about some more ammo. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sox:
How about a something in between a P365 and compact x P320?

Like the recently discontinued P320 Subcompact? Big Grin

That's not likely to happen. The P320SC was discontinued for a reason... Not small enough to be a true subcompact like the P365, but not big enough for many folks to shoot well like the P320 Compact/XCompact. It was neither fish nor fowl, and therefore not popular.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10mm P320. Optic ready too.
Classic P225 in all stainless, night sighted in 9mm or .357 Sig.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
.22lr exchange kit for the P365.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Some of the P320 versions in .45

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd just settle for a third of the guns n' stuff in that order I placed over the summer. I'm not greedy. Nor is our shop. However the incessant waiting due to your lack of progress (yeah, COVID...I know...) isn't helping our bottom line. Especially since your first target delivery date came and went over a month ago.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
P320 in 10mm cut for a red dot? Oh, yes. A longer barrel for it shouldn't be out of the question, either.
quote:
We will of course need a P210 subcompact.

Before or after the Carry would be fine.

More of the Classic 226 .22LR SAOs would be nice, too.

And, for goodness' sake, why can't we have some 9mm Xchange kits for the 220?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P232 again
P210 stainless finish
A way to drop my P320 trigger stuff in a PCC or rifle, just because

Posts: 444 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Dearest SIG, Please Make:

less things in Flat Dark Earth

P320AXG - elite dark or nightmare edition?

P320ST 9mm/10mm (stainless frame)

P229ST 9mm

P226ST 9mm

P232 - had a nightmare ages ago that would be cool

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Yeah, and a .22 conversion for the P320C while you're at it. I mean, you've already got the engineering for the mags and most of the slide worked out, from the old P250C .22 conversion.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
A P320 10mm SSE would be an interesting concept.
Maybe we will get the regular old P320 10mm this year @ the Shot Show since it was announced last year.

Posts: 783 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
P-220 Legion DA/SA .38 super

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Yeah, and a .22 conversion for the P320C while you're at it. I mean, you've already got the engineering for the mags and most of the slide worked out, from the old P250C .22 conversion.

Add me in to wanting a 22lr conversion.

Still want to cobble together a 320 C/SC. Compact slide on a SC grip.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post
According to this interview, Sig will make new things if they hear from enough people asking for it. So maybe put requests on their social media pages?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VK6vYkWO0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VK6vYkWO0

Posts: 785 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like to see an m11a1 with front strap checkering like the 225a1

Posts: 532 | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
1. A polished blued steel, double-stack P210.
2. An all-stainless (German type) P225 with a QRT and high torque trigger.
3. A steel framed P938.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
A DA/SA the size of the P365, with the same capacity.

Posts: 3424 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 Legion. You can't have too many Legions.

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just want a shot at the Grayguns bull barrel P320 when they make it public. I'm told no time table yet, but I have several P320F's waiting to go get done when they offer it.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post