SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question for CZ pistol enthusiasts - where to buy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for CZ pistol enthusiasts - where to buy? Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
Hey CZ guys and gals - where is a good source to buy a Shadow 2? They seem a bit hard to find. Thanks.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Grabagun, but I would act fast if you really want one.

https://grabagun.com/cz-91254-cz-shadow-2-9mm.html

Posts: 9743 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2Adefender:
Hey CZ guys and gals - where is a good source to buy a Shadow 2? They seem a bit hard to find. Thanks.

I'll assume that you have an aversion to a well known auction site? Eek

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
And, if you want to get one already tuned by CZ Custom, https://www.shootersconnection...ger-Tuned-P4654.aspx

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. No aversion to the auction site, just haven’t found what I’m looking for there. I’d like to find the black nitride finish with blue grips, and they seem to be harder to find. There are a number of black polycoat with black grips available.

I know, my OP was not very specific. Sorry about that.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmm....looks like the version I’m looking for is unobtanium. Maybe I’ll have to consider the all black model.

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Armor Craft sells the Shadow 2 blue grips.
https://www.armorycraft.com/pr...-grips-shadow-2-blue

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks guys. No aversion to the auction site, just haven’t found what I’m looking for there. I’d like to find the black nitride finish with blue grips, and they seem to be harder to find. There are a number of black polycoat with black grips available.

They are much harder to get. While they'll be shipping some more to the U.S. it's a model that's getting dropped for 2018. If you really want one and find one, snatch it up. Odds are you'll pay retail or more. Good luck Smile

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alptraum:
quote:

They are much harder to get. While they'll be shipping some more to the U.S. it's a model that's getting dropped for 2018. If you really want one and find one, snatch it up. Odds are you'll pay retail or more. Good luck Smile

I want one, but not bad enough to pay over retail. Guess a black polycoat model will do! No hurry though, I’ll search a bit before buying one.

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Cz’s polycoat is very durable fwiw.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
Cz’s polycoat is very durable fwiw.

That's good to know. I just got off the phone with CZ customer service, and the nitride finish model has been discontinued, as noted above. They were not expecting any more to be shipped.