SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    UPDATE w/pictures Have you had your gun grips stippled or laser modified
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE w/pictures Have you had your gun grips stippled or laser modified Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xmod:
I had Lane Owens / Cold Bore Custom stipple 3 glocks. I was very pleased with the work, cost, and turn around time.

I'll take a look at their work.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
UPDATE with pictures

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
OP,

Looks really good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
OP
That looks good, it’s like your gun got tattooed.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Boresight Solutions & Bowie Tactical Concepts. Should have done both at Bowie. [ first 19 on the left has a G17 mag in her ]

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AZsigs, that looks really good. What did they charge for that if I may ask?

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
Here are a few I have done, does that count.. Big Grin

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
Here are a few I have done, does that count.. Big Grin

Lane, that 1st 19 really looks great. I really need to send you one of mine to do.

TXPO

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^This. I consider myself pretty handy, but I know that I cannot do. Very nicely done.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
Here are a few I have done, does that count.. Big Grin...
TXPO
here's a G26 you did for me.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post