SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig p320 x five rxp on the way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig p320 x five rxp on the way Login/Join 
posted
Buddy just ordered one for me and is on the way. I was looking for a 320 pro like I had before but a shop in Nevada said sig wasnt shipping any pros because the romeo pro model was coming out for SHOT show.
I'll post more when it comes in.

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the X-Full RXP and X-Compact RXP at the Indy 1500 Gun Show this weekend. Two dealers had them. They had factory installed Romeo 1 Pro's and Front and Rear Suppressor height X-Ray sights.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup I was hunting another pro but found this one had been released.

posted Hide Post
It's kind of strange because there is no X-Carry version, just X-Full and X-Compact. Also the slide is cut like the previous RX's with rear sight dovetail and milled recess for the red dot - the M17 style sight plate cannot be installed.

So now I'm curious what will happen to the non-RX X-series - adding a red dot to the current ones with the sight plate means no more rear sight (except the rear sight that can attach to the DeltaPoint). The Romeo 1 Pro has a small notch in the back that can allow it to work as a rear sight with an appropriate height front sight, but it's not quite the same.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has xray 3 sights, high enough to co-witness the red dot. Havent shot it yet but it's a nice pistol.

posted Hide Post