SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P365 Flat triggers back in stock.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P365 Flat triggers back in stock. Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Just got the email that the P365 flat triggers are back in stock.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one!

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 1999 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You're talking about the Gray Gun flat trigger, right?

(Not everyone will automatically know what you're talking about. A link or at least manufacturer's name is helpful in these situations.)

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Sig P365 Flat trigger back in stock, NOT Gray Gun P365 flat trigger back in stock

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the grayguns flat trigger, and the sig flat trigger on P365s. I like both. The feel of both, uptake, reset, travel, smoothness, and break are nearly indistinguishable to me. I like both very much, and one would do well with either.

I think the P365 has a fantastic trigger as is, and while there's nothing wrong with the curved trigger, I've come to really like the flat triggers. I've gone the same route on the P320's.

that said, when I've shot several P320's with a mix of triggers, I quite literally forgot which trigger was on a particular pistol until I looked at it. That is to say, for my amateur skill level, the curved and straight triggers are equally excellent, and provide comparable trigger pulls and resets. My personal preference at present is for the straight trigger.

My experience on the P365 has been the same.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
Got an email from Sig this morning, my p365 flat trigger is on its way, I hope this one makes it here and FedX doesn't lose it again...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Got the email at today at 0825. Got the order received email at 0839. Hopefully it gets here fairly quickly, but it's SmartPost.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got mine in the mail today from MWG. Have yet to pluck up the courage to install it.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have yet to pluck up the courage to install it.

I've done two. It's not as easy as a P320 but not that bad either.

Go slow, take your time.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Installed it just a little while ago. Not too bad, it had its moments but overall a good feel and experience.

Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:
Installed it just a little while ago. Not too bad, it had its moments but overall a good feel and experience.

That's good news , thanks for letting us know..

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I have the grayguns flat trigger, and the sig flat trigger on P365s. I like both. The feel of both, uptake, reset, travel, smoothness, and break are nearly indistinguishable to me. I like both very much, and one would do well with either.

I believe the Sig flat trigger is MIM, and the Gray Guns trigger is made from tool steel. Most likely Gray Guns designed the flat trigger for Sig.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh by the way, I put the Sig flat trigger in my 365.

Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:

I believe the Sig flat trigger is MIM, and the Gray Guns trigger is made from tool steel. Most likely Gray Guns designed the flat trigger for Sig.

Yes, yes and sorta yes.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post