SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther PPQSC PPQ SubCompact
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PPQSC PPQ SubCompact Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I looked online. It seems that the 9mm’s they have are all Subcompacts. I already ordered one of those Smile

Even in your pic they are all 40 in full-size. You can tell by the slide. Thanks

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, and that's all ssdinternational has in the fullsize P99- .40 S&W.

Posts: 107562 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
ok I didn't look too close, but that makes sense, they also have PPS, Creed and PPQ on sale, in the 5 inch its in 40 but the normal it's 9.

Posts: 23431 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
I found the PPQ to be the best ergonomic pistol I have ever handled. I loved everything about it and it was the only pistol I was ever able to hit the mag release button on without having to change my grip. My only complaint was that I found the trigger a bit too light for my liking and EDC.

I just sold mine and ordered a P99C AS. I'm waiting for it to arrive but hope it pretty much mimics the PPQ but gives me a unique DA/SA striker fired trigger system, so I should be very happy.

I don't mind the paddle mag release at all and found that I like Walther's system much better than H&K's set up. But I think the PPQ C will do very well.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JGIORD:
I found the PPQ to be the best ergonomic pistol I have ever handled. I loved everything about it and it was the only pistol I was ever able to hit the mag release button on without having to change my grip. My only complaint was that I found the trigger a bit too light for my liking and EDC.

I just sold mine and ordered a P99C AS. I'm waiting for it to arrive but hope it pretty much mimics the PPQ but gives me a unique DA/SA striker fired trigger system, so I should be very happy.

I don't mind the paddle mag release at all and found that I like Walther's system much better than H&K's set up. But I think the PPQ C will do very well.

If you have any experience with HK Lite LEM then you will find the AS trigger to be similar...Long lite pull. You can also carry it in traditional heavy DA by using the de-cocker.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
My PPS M1 intoduced me to the paddle style mag release, and I've grown used to it over the years.

I probably would like the P99 compact more than the new PPQSC

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Funny...you would have though they discontinued the H&K P2000sk would go away when the P30sk came out. Or that the PPQ M1 would do the same when the M2 showed up. As long as they sell enough...they will make it.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I have a number of nice gun-stores in the area so plan to check out the PPQ this week.

Truth be told, I really like My .40 Shield, it is a very fine carry gun. I just don't shoot the .40 as well as I do a 9mm and I don't like that it is not designed to permit me to move the magazine release to the other side. (I'm left handed).

Maybe I'll end up trying to trade my .40 for a 9mm.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Love my Walther PPQ. PPQ SC looks sweet but I wish Walther had an in between option for a 12 or 13 round magazine like others do with their sub compact. I have an HK P30SK and CCW it with the 13 round magazine with flat floor plate with X-Grip adapter and it still conceals very well plus I can get a full grip on it.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Just picked up my P99C. Heading to the range along with my P2000Sk in a bit for a head to head competition.