SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Swiss P75. (Forgotten Weapons)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss P75. (Forgotten Weapons) Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If you prefer a platform that doesn't discriminate against firearms entities.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I could watch this video 20 times and still be interested. Best Sig history video I've seen to date.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
cas, thanks for posting that. As many Forgotten Weapons videos as I've watched, and for some reason never saw the one on one of my favorite guns.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Very interesting to see the evolution into what we all know as the W.German/German P220. Thanks for posting CAS.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent, very informative. Thank you.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
That was excellent! I love that late 60's prototype. Never saw that before.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big fan of the P220. Very educational to learn the development and predecessor history of the P75. Thanks much!!

Posts: 33 | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed watching that. Love the cut away model.

Thank you for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Ian has done a great job with this presentation.
He should be commended.

My favorite Sig p series too!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
His are my favorite gun videos. Didn't know much about the early P220, but now I think I know a fair bit more. Good stuff.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Some of the best firearms content on the internet

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
I quite enjoyed seeing the evolution of the P220 (and its other P-classic derivatives)! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post