SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Apparently isn't modular at all...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Apparently isn't modular at all... Login/Join 
Picture of tcba_joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:
quote:
Originally posted by ...

The entire thing looks like it was written by an idiot. And I hope Parabellum smacks down this entire post and user.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 195 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Did you click on the yellow triangle to report it? Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ...

Fortunately, this is a public forum. Otherwise I'd peel the paint off your post (and something else) with words unfit for public consumption.

You've got balls suggesting my analysis aligns me with "complaints" you are trolling for in your chosen "profession" (tort lawyer). Also for using the Sig Forum to steer business to your lawfirm. My post was not a "complaint", it was simply a summary of where Sig currently is regarding the P320 platform.

Pardon the brevity of this response. Rather than take time to include some favorite lawyer jokes, I wanted to make my position clear before Para (owner) gives you the heave ho and locks/deletes the thread.

Have a nice day sleazeball.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Where are the S/F Lawyers to tell us how a lawyer has gotta make a living on 5 martini lunches and such....

P320 owners would likely get $3.57 in ‘damages’ after it’s all said and done.

Sleazeball is right.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bottom feeder removed, thread sanitized.

Carry on

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
They wanted to catch up on 556XI kits first.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Did you click on the yellow triangle to report it? Razz
Yes, they did. See how that works?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the cost of all the conversion kits, etc, one might as well just buy another pistol. The FCU versatility certainly opens up all kinds of options, but the cost is close enough that barring a really great deal on an upper, used pistols are plentiful and a much better deal.

What's particularly useful about the modularity of the line is the ability to have cheap, plentiful frames with numerous options, and the ability to yank the whole FCU for cleaning and lubrication.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
For the cost of all the conversion kits, etc, one might as well just buy another pistol. The FCU versatility certainly opens up all kinds of options, but the cost is close enough that barring a really great deal on an upper, used pistols are plentiful and a much better deal.

What's particularly useful about the modularity of the line is the ability to have cheap, plentiful frames with numerous options, and the ability to yank the whole FCU for cleaning and lubrication.

The price point of a conversion kit would have to be ridiculously low to appeal to me; I'd much rather have two pistols than one pistol with two possible iterations. I'm very frequently out of step with the rest of the world, though.

The ability to easily remove the FCU for cleaning, etc, is the part that appeals to me.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Where I'm looking at it is grabbing a X-Carry. With that it allows me to:
- Stick a Romeo 1 on it. Been wanting to try a pistol optic.
- Slap it in a sub compact frame for low profile carry in summer.
- Use it as is.

All it cost me is the Romeo for $300 & $50 for sub compact frame. Allows me a lot of different possibilities.

But yes if you are trying to get 26 different configurations. You probably could have just bout 5 or more guns. Then just have more guns to shoot.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post