SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    +4 mag extension for G-43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

+4 mag extension for G-43 Login/Join 
posted
http://www.glockstore.com/Plus-4-Extension-for-G43

Does anyone use this? It's highly unlikey I'll get one, the +1 from Pearce works for me.

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-43%2B1

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Might be useful at the range, but sort of defeats the whole point of it being pocket sized. Id just carry my G19 at that point

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SiGagain
posted Hide Post
...unless you want them for the spare mags carried along with your pistol...

Bill

Fast is Fine...Accuracy is Final
*SiGARMS GSR Revolution STX
*SiG/Sauer*P220*P226*P228*P230*P245*SPC2009*P365

NRA Benefactor Life/LEAA Life Membership

Posts: 2410 | Location: ChicagoLand, USA | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Price is way out of line. Roll Eyes

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but it looks really dumb.

Also, it's from Fab Defense (aka Mako), which isn't exactly known for quality gear. They're more known for cheap plastic tacticool crap. Sorta like an Israeli version of Tapco or CAA.

I'd be very skeptical.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Mako rep came by our booth at one of the past gun shows a couple months ago here and was showing us these extensions. The demo he has with him seemed pretty nice, but I've never actually used one.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want a higher capacity magazine as a spare, ETS makes 7, 9, and 12 round magazines.

I'd go OEM for maximum reliability, and from the use I've had, ETS wouldnt be a bad second choice. I use standard Glock magazines with a Pearce +1 baseplate, because it offers no extra length over the +0, but allows carriate of seven rounds. The ETS mags also take the Pearce baseplates.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post