SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    25% coupon from Upgrade. What did you do with it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25% coupon from Upgrade. What did you do with it? Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted
We all have these. What did you do with yours?

Question:
What did you do with your 25% coupon with your voluntary upgrade?

Choices:
I bought gun parts
I bought Sig apparel to look tacticool
I bought gun magazines
I gave it away
I am still waiting for my upgrade

Posts: 1350 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't used it yet. Probably will end up getting a caliber conversion and mags. We'll see.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
FYI, the coupons state that they are tied to your account, and considering the issues that folks had with the 2mags/bag rebate promo codes I am inclined to believe them. Have not tried for myself, but something to consider before you attempt to sell or give away a code.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this for the P320 voluntary upgrade? I am in the que, but have not been notified to send my guns in yet. So, when our gun is sent in, we receive the coupon?

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Is this for the P320 voluntary upgrade? I am in the que, but have not been notified to send my guns in yet. So, when our gun is sent in, we receive the coupon?

Yes.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Haven't used it yet, either. I'm hoping one of the X grip modules will work on a 320F, and I'd like to try one of the large modules rather than the medium the pistol came with.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post