Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 45acp Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
I now own 3 P320s in 9mm with various grips and a 40 cal xchange kit. All of these were acquired though trading, not purchasing. I would like to get a 45 cal, but there don’t seem to be many on the used market. Is this because there are so few to begin with, or because folks like them so much? Just curious what the Forum thought.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the 45 compact and its a fantastic shooter. Very accurate

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
No idea on the current lack of inventory, I’d guess it’s just a dead spot in between production cycles.

I do like my compact. If they ever get the compact/medium grip shell it will be even better.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry V:
I have the 45 compact and its a fantastic shooter. Very accurate

Same here. I'm not sure about the reason they are scarce dc54, but if I had to guess it's because most people tend to gravitate towards 9mm.

I have both the 9 & 45 but have seen about 5x more 9's than 45's.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my P320c 45 even better than my HK45c. Wasn’t impressed after the trip back to Sig for the trigger retrofit but I have to say that I’m glad I gave it a second chance because it’s a great gun to shoot with a nice light trigger and it’s very accurate and reliable.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I’ve picked up a used XCarry, VTac, and tactical with threaded barrel. I’ve seen several used Rxs and many 9mms in all varieties. I’ve only seen 1 used 45. I should have jumped on it, but I thought there would be more!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SGT45
posted Hide Post
There are quite a few P320 Compact .45's on GB and budsguns.com for $499.00 and up. I have used Buds and done the layaway- never a problem.

SGT 45
P320 Compact 9mm w/ MS (3)
P320 Compact 9mm FDE
P320 Compact/Carry 9mm FDE
P320 Compact .45 w/MS
P938
P229
--- Lots of Glocks

Posts: 437 | Location: Gettysburg,PA USA | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a few CPO P320 45 kits out there, but as stated by other forum members, there are plenty of new P320 45ACP, in full size, carry and compact. I own both full-size and carry P320 45ACP with a compact grip module. In my hands the P320 45 ACP is the most accurate and low felt recoil of any 45 ACP I own or have ever shot including all steel 1911’s.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P320 .45 ACP is the full-size version. I have owned it since the .45 P320 was finally commercially released.

I agree that it is as accurate and pleasant to shoot as my model 1911 government 45s, perhaps more so.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We own a P320C in .45ACP. It will not be seeing the used market any time soon.

We trudge on.

Posts: 123 | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post