SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Source for Mags for W German Sig 225...Pic of "new" to me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source for Mags for W German Sig 225...Pic of "new" to me Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of a source for mags... considering buying a W German Sig 225

Seller is local

Mine -- new to me

Date Code JH

https://ibb.co/fUKN5S

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tschiemer,

Posts: 2560 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Numrich Arms often has them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes gun comes w 1 and am picking it up
after work so appreciate the information. This one is from 1987.

Will post a picture. Does anyone know if a Sig 239 holster will fit?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tschiemer,

Posts: 2560 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
A holster specific to the p239 will not fit the p225 due to the square trigger guard. Having 2 mags for the p225 is probably better than one but not at the $75 price tag to source the separate parts at Numrich. At this point, at least for range time, the Promag mags (at least a couple) may be your next best option a la J&G Sales or eBay. Interestingly, Triple K (ebay) also has modified p38 mags for the p6/p225.

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: a member is kindly sending me two!

On holsters,I have an open muzzle Galco Miami shoulder holster and it fits great! I got it from a member here.

Really a boxy gun compared to a 239 but it feel better subjectively to my hand; really impresses a Sig person I expect as it does me.

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the gun. I have been carrying mine in a rgrizzle city slicker 2. Highly recommend the rig if you want to invest in a higher end holster.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
I love mine. Congrats !

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and when I carry mine, all my holsters for my P229/228 fit perfect.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post