SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 20 round 9mm magazines and .40 ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 20 round 9mm magazines and .40 ammo Login/Join 
Picture of Sea Bass
posted
My local store has some Sig 226 20 round 9mm mags and I have a 226 in .40. Anyone have experience loading and firing .40 from them? Some internet posts say it can be done without any problem, want to hear some more feedback. How many .40 rounds will it hold? This will be for competition and not defense.
Thanks,
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shoot 40S&W out of my 9mm magazines without any issues. If I remember correctly I am able to fit 15 40S&W rounds in my 20 round 9mm magazines.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I would never be happy with it?

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post