SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Damn you all and burn in Hell!! I'm on GB and ready to hit the 'buy now' for $449. Why did you folks make me do this?
SOMEBODY STOP ME NOW PLEASE!
SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH A GOOD EXCUSE TO TELL MY WIFE!

PS - I'm glad we all stick together!

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
It’s an investment! Steel and aluminum in the correct orientation are precious metals. Hope this works better for you than it did for me!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Wish I would have seen the 499 92a1. That I would have snapped up.
Yeah I got one for $540 and I was happy; I would certainly add a second for <$500 any day.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Wish I would have seen the 499 92a1. That I would have snapped up.
Yeah I got one for $540 and I was happy; I would certainly add a second for <$500 any day.

I saw a few going on GB not that long ago for $500 NIB, and I'm still kicking myself for not getting one. I love the 92A1 look - railed but with the rounded trigger guard.

Oh well, I'm sure as hell not letting one of these Compacts slip. Big Grin

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of places have plain jane 92FS full sized for $429 as well - I've never dealt with this place but it's one of them. But with the Centurion & Compact non-rails I've picked up, I'm good in that regard.

https://shoot-straight.com/pro...etta-92fs-js92f300m/

posted Hide Post
I just ordered one from Buds.

Posts: 249 | Location: Lebanon, PA | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by majbgd:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by majbgd:

Congrats!!

I just got mine yesterday. I tried GunPrime this time and paid $30 dollars more than I would have from Buds. Then, it took them over a week to ship it. Not cool!

Let us know how it goes!!

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Wore me down too. Got mine from Buds today.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So much win in this thread!

posted Hide Post
@ ceptor781: the pic you are showing does not have the standard plastic grips or hammer. Did yours come that way or did you already change out those two parts?

Posts: 2007 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:
@ ceptor781: the pic you are showing does not have the standard plastic grips or hammer. Did yours come that way or did you already change out those two parts?

Had the steel trigger, G kit, Wilson grips and LTT TJIAB standing by and installed about thirty minutes after getting it home.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the 92 Compact to the range again after installing the extras.

Ran like a top as you'd expect. Only 60rds of Speer Lawman, as I was shooting the Centurion and some Glocks too. Tore out the center of the target, as you'd expect.

Clean livin'!

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I hate you, Andy. Big Grin

It was inevitable, but this thread just bumped up the timeline...
(And damn near walked out with a 92A1 that was priced right, but gotta thin the head a tad before I do that. Wink)
Now, it's time to get some WC and LTT goodies into it.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

posted Hide Post
I can't wait for the new 15rd Mecgars come out for the Compact!

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I can't wait for the new 15rd Mecgars come out for the Compact!

No doubt! ESPECIALLY if they are flush fit.
A flush fit mag would give it the same grip length & capacity as the PX4/Glock 19. (At least it looks that way from a quick eyeball.)

I may tinker with the baseplates and see if I can do a DYI flush fit.

posted Hide Post
I took one of the compact mags apart and compared it to the Mecgar for their 18rd mag - there is a lot of room to be gained by changing followers and by swapping them I was able to get 14rds in - the OEM spring isn't tapered correctly to work / hold the Mecgar follower properly, but to me it's pretty obvious it should be possible to flush fit like the 18rd AFC mags are (with a thin polymer baseplate.

posted Hide Post
Snake, where did you buy from? I like that your slide doesn't have the big lawyer warning on the side. Looks much cleaner.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Snake, where did you buy from? I like that your slide doesn't have the big lawyer warning on the side. Looks much cleaner.
It's the light, his has it.