SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450. Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
Several places have them for <$450 - JS92F850M Beretta 92FS no-rail compact, 2x13rd magazines.

Beretta 92FS Compact - JS92F850M

Bought mine for $434 shipped and it'll pair with my 92A1 very nicely I think.

Damn Berettas! Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
These are Egyptian contract overruns. Great price.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
These are Egyptian contract overruns. Great price.
Yeah I heard they were overruns. Debated for awhile but at that price, its $150-200 less than all the other compacts.

Shooting my 92A1 with LTT goodies this morning probably didn't help. Wink

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Hell I almost want to buy another at these prices.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Wow. Great price on a great gun

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Wow. Great price on a great gun

totally agree

it's not really 'compact' by modern standards - but if one can live with that...

makes a great HD pistol IMO esp. if you are already familiar with the Beretta 92 series

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed that these aren't uber-compact, but just like a <$750 LE6920, a <$450 metal Beretta is hard to pass up, especially with the current renaissance of Beretta 92s with LTT / WC / AGW doing great work and offering a lot of drop in parts / modifications / etc.

Word is we'll see some new stuff in the next 4 months from Beretta, rumor is more Centurions with dovetailed sights, etc, etc.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
If I didn't already have one..

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Those are very tempting. If I had ANY use for one, I'd get one.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow what a great price

I bought mine years ago, for about $500. It was in like new condition and I knew the guy from other deals.

Does/Can anyone recommend which is a better store to deal with from the list that is shown when one clicks on the link.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrapteam666,

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've dealt with GunPrime before and they worked out well.

I just bought one through them for 470, taxed and shipped.

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did Buds, I've used them many times with no issues. $429 cash price and $5 for shipping insurance to my FFL, who charges $20+5 for transfer.

Beretta's are that rare weapon that I'll own without really having a use for one. While many point out how the company has fallen behind at times, they have been making weapons for CENTURIES and still have the ability to make a weapon that works and is beautiful with the Model 80 and 90 lineups.

And with Langdon's JTIAB, you can get 95% of a custom gunsmith job for $165. No need to ship back and forth for $50+ each way, plus $200-500 for custom work. $165, some punches while following a Youtube video gets you an action better than soooo many custom jobs it's not funny.

That has an appeal all its own.

posted Hide Post
I agree, Bud's is great, but I didn't see them on the list. I should have checked first.

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
My PX4 Compact fills the compact DA/SA pistol role perfectly.
(G19 size, 15 +1 capacity, etc.)

That being said - I really want a 92 Compact. Big Grin
It would definitely be a "just because" buy. Wink
I shoot my other 92s so well that the Compact would be a logical choice to add.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Those are very tempting. If I had ANY use for one, I'd get one.

This ^^^^^

I've always kind of had my eye on one, but it's pretty darn low on The List.

One of my best friends, best shot with a handgun I've ever known, had one as his first center-fire pistol. Could not perform with that pistol to his expectations to save his soul. Sent it back to Beretta. They insisted it was fine. Tried again. Wasn't happening.

Then, one frustrating day at a range, struck up a conversation with a guy shooting a Sig. Related his problem. Guy offered to let my buddy try his Sig. Shootin' one ragged hole right out of the gate. That was it: The Beretta got traded-in for a Sig and my buddy became a Sigaholic. That was how I was introduced to Sigs.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I normally don't buy 'just because' guns. If it was even $75 more at $500, I wouldn't have bought it. But $429 is damn cheap for a new Italian made Beretta 92 of any flavor.

So I was weak and folded. Don't blame me. Big Grin

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
So I was weak and folded. Don't blame me. Big Grin

I have a feeling I'll be uttering these words soon. LOL

My S&W 5904 may be looking for a new home to fund a 92 Compact...

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Any idea when we might see the government sell off their M9s? I'd love to get a beater for real cheap.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Any idea when we might see the government sell off their M9s? I'd love to get a beater for real cheap.
Decades would be my guess if the M1911s are remotely an indication (if they even allow it, which I really am not sure if they will).

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
My S&W 5904 may be looking for a new home to fund a 92 Compact...
Yeah, my GGI P2000SK has been close to going on the chopping block for a couple of months now Wink