SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450. Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
^^^
Similar mods as well.
Extended mag release, G converted, 14lb main, and LTT thin grips on order.
(And it look like offering more colors for the Compact, but only gray is currently in stock.)

RHINO:
Did you ever figure out if there was an issue with the LTT grips and extended mag release?

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
RHINO:
Did you ever figure out if there was an issue with the LTT grips and extended mag release?
LTT never got back to me, but someone here said they had the same issue and just filed the LTT Compact grips to work with it.

I haven't yet, since I found the Centurion, I just put the mag release on it instead, with a regular steel button in the Compact.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Good deal. I have a set of LTT grips on the way, so we’ll find out soon enough. Big Grin

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Rhino add another sale to your list. Been thinking about it since your first post back in Feb. and finally talked myself into it. Ordered it about 20 minutes ago.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: molachi,

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
This thread has cost me a compact and a 92a1 so far and will likely add an inox compact to the total.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
Has anyone tried these aftermarket magazine base plates?

https://www.ndzperformance.com...92-96-fs-s/18498.htm

Yes, they make quality stuff. Those Beretta base pads also work on CZ compacts. Smile

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I didn't buy a compact, but this and another thread sent me on a search for a Centurion, which I found last week. It is nice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
This thread has cost me a compact and a 92a1 so far and will likely add an inox compact to the total.

https://shoot-straight.com/pro...mpact-inox-j90c9f20/

Beretta 92FS Compact Inox J90C9F20 4.25″ Barrel 9mm Luger

$569.00
29 in stock
Free Shipping

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rhino. 2019 was supposed to be my year of selling, not buying. Ordered and hopefully here soon!

What are the kydex companies making IWB holsters for the Compact?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TAP,

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
picked one up after seeing this thread. Looking at an LTT with 13#, steel trigger, threaded barrel, and extended base plate, wilson lanyard loop replacement.

one question, what the hell is the blue plastic circle dohicky in the case for?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
People have been asking about that blue plastic thing for ages.

Best answer is it keeps the box from being crushed during shipping. It makes a dandy roll pin holder/punch base too.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Traded into a Wilson Beretta Centurion Tactical today.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still jonesing for a WC Beretta. Irrational, but still. You want what you want. Wink

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’ve got the brig tac, Langdon LTT and cent tac now. All are amazing.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
I've resisted for 7 pages....
Maybe the fact I already owns a SS compact 92 helps.
Never been a huge 92 fan, but me and my son both shoot this one as well as any full size pistol I have owned.
That's a pretty good sample size too, not unusual with this crowd!

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Gray LTT grips came in yesterday. It's amazing how the WC and LTT thin grips completely change this pistol line for the better.

I did run into an issue with the extended mag release.
It appears the rear of the oblong-shaped "92 oversized steel mag button" I originally had on the Compact hits the grip due to the nature of the LTT stippling. (There looks like a slightly raised spot right behind the mag release cut-out.)

I really didn't feel like messing around with the grips, so I swapped it out with the WC "extended checkered steel magazine release" that I had on my M9A1.
Problem solved. Big Grin
(And I actually prefer that set-up as it mimics the mag release on my carry CenTac."

After the swap out pics.

I will say the tolerances of the grips are tight. You have to pay attention on the right side alignment. If it's a little off, the back side of the mag release will hit the grip. However, once the grips are on and tightened down, it's not a problem.

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Are the Compact LTT grips the same contour/thickness as the Wilson ultra thins or standard?

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
From what I recall, the LTT Ultra Thins and WC Ultra thins are technically the same size.
However, the stippling of the LTT grips makes them feel just slightly thinner.

(I may break out the calipers next time and see.)

posted Hide Post
trigger in a bag, steel trigger, extended mag release, thin grips. Next I need a threaded barrel.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post