SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92FS lovers... 92FS Compact no rail available for <$450. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t take it anymore and today ordered one from Gunprime for $448 shipped. I need another gun like I need another hole in the head. I can’t wait to get it, though.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two weeks in a row I have had my order ready to submit. I have been able to talk myself back off the ledge. I don't know how many more times I can hold out. That Gunprime Friday email is a nasty trick.

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Shoot Straight has 92A1 and M9A1 on sale for $499

They have a couple left

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Just an update, I finally shot my Beretta 92 Compact with four new MecGar 15rd flush fit 92 Compact Magazines - 3 had the OEM finger baseplate, the other I replaced it with an Italian flush metal baseplate.

Only a quick 100rds through it, but enough for 6 mags of 15 + 1, plus the remaining 4 rounds. Zero issues.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Shoot Straight has 92A1 and M9A1 on sale for $499

They have a couple left

They also have the 92fs for $429 NIB. I picked one up at the local store a few weeks ago.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been watching this thread since Page 1 and made me come to the Dark side. Found a clean, used Italian Compact last weekend and purchased it. Looks nice next to my, new to me (Thanks Dad), 950 .25acp.

Love the Langdon ultra thin grips, the Wilson mag release was a PIA to install but the G series Decocker setup and D spring weren't nearly that bad (and must haves after handing it initially). Love the gun. Hopefully I'll get to the range this week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: terra,

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post