SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New sig p225-A1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New sig p225-A1 Login/Join 
posted
So out to the range today with my new sig.
Flawless performance. I was amazed at the short reset trigger.Very accurate as you would expect from sig.So one or two more trips up the hill to my range and I’ll probably send it off to Grayguns for an action job.

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Just curious, what work on the trigger do you feel is required to make it more suitable, than as is out of the box?

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll start by saying I’ve never had an action job done on any of my pistols,so having the action tuned by arguably the best in the industry is a treat I’ll probably afford myself.As to what improvements will result ,I’ll post my opinion after the process.

It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I get it... just because something is already good doesn't mean you can't make it better.

People buy a new vehicle and immediately replace the perfectly good rims and tires just because they want to. Nothing wrong with that -- it's your money, spend it however you want! Just my opinion...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Mine is my main EDC pistol: compact, accurate, fast shooter. I usually carry 2 extra mags with it.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine will no doubt go into rotation once I’ve sent enough rounds down range. In the mean time I’ll order a holster from stealth gear as I’ve found their iwb units work well for me.
Happy Shooting everyone

posted Hide Post
So another trip up to the range today and the sig outshot my edc hands down.
It looks like this pistol will become my edc.

Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
They are pretty amazing guns. I tend to think of mine as a pseudo-Legion without the fragile finish. Great trigger, super accurate and a really fun gun to shoot.

It is a shame that many will never likely buy one due to the mag capacity. I myself have no issue with it...

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post